- Your generation is more stressed than your parents for the first time in history?
- 8% of high school students attempt suicide
- The Stanford Provost reports: “Increasingly we are seeing students struggling with mental health concerns ranging from self-esteem issues and developmental disorders to depression, anxiety, eating disorders, self-mutilation behavior, schizophrenia, and suicidal behavior.”
And this was before the Election. The situation has intensified since then.
WHAT’S GOING ON?
- What role does Technology, School and Society play ?
- What if you learned how to Power Down for Presence, Passion and Purpose?
- What if there was a way to shift anger and fear into positive activism?
PLEASE JOIN A COMMUNITY OF STORIES. Stories of struggle. Stories of resilience. Stories of transformation. Stories of activism. A community where you are never alone. A place to share your journey. You will find others’ stories, as well as role models, non-profits, resources and inspiration to guide you on your own Hero’s Quest. From Edgy to Empowered. From Anxy to Awake. From Depressed to Daring to Disturb the Universe. A place to find Presence, Passion and Purpose.
I invite you to share your story as I share mine.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
- Will you share your stories of struggle, anonymously or publicly?
- Will you share what helps you thrive in these uncertain times?
- Do you want to shift anxiety and stress about today’s world into action and purpose?
- Do you want to test out the process to Power Down for Presence, Passion and Purpose?
- Do you want to read about other’s experiences?
Guidelines are still being created, but if you’d like to share with me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org